Send-Safe Email Verifier determines which addresses in mail list are dead and which alive. The program works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Send-Safe Email Verifier tries to connect to SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of message, but does not come to the message sending.
- Supports anonymous checking (required HTTPS proxy list). No more problems with ISPs!
- Ability to email syntax checking.
- Ability to mark emails as valid for domains like AOL and YAHOO for speeding up.
- Ability to see a report of blocked HTTPS proxies by domains.
- Ability to set a number of threads working both with DNS and SMTP servers.
- Ability to save current state and resume it at the next start.
Send-Safe Email Verifier is shareware. Unregistered version does not allow to save results of verification.
Tell us your experience with Send-Safe Email Verifier2.0.0
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Outlook Email Verifier TRIAL You are sure to do with the sorting of Outlook contact list, deleting old addresses that do not exist anymore, adding new ones. Usually we do not have any problems with new addresses adding but it is not so easy when it comes to the revision of the old addresses. Is it possible to check email... Download
dToolz TRIAL dToolz is an advanced Windows software program with a variety of features relating to domain verification and DNS resolving. It includes a Domain MX verifier, a RDNS checker and a Catch-all verifier. The Domain MX verifier will perform MX lookups on the domains in a list to determine which... Download
Send-Safe Email List Manager TRIAL Send-Safe Email List Manager is a brand new email list management software from Send-Safe. It is a perfect tool for organizing contact information and preparing your lists for mailing. Send-Safe Email List Manager is an easy to use bulk email address list cleaner. It will clean and correct... Download