Send-Safe Email Verifier is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-23. The program can be installed on Windows.
Send-Safe Email Verifier determines which addresses in mail list are dead and which alive. The program works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Send-Safe Email Verifier tries to connect to SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of message, but does not come to the message sending.
- Supports anonymous checking (required HTTPS proxy list). No more problems with ISPs!
- Ability to email syntax checking.
- Ability to mark emails as valid for domains like AOL and YAHOO for speeding up.
- Ability to see a report of blocked HTTPS proxies by domains.
- Ability to set a number of threads working both with DNS and SMTP servers.
- Ability to save current state and resume it at the next start.
Send-Safe Email Verifier is shareware. Unregistered version does not allow to save results of verification.
Send-Safe Email Verifier (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 333.14 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 225 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.